TP1001- GE ONU(Optical network Unit) provides an uplink to the central office through its GEPON port, and LAN connectivity to the individual residential user or business subscribers via its 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port.
TP1001- GE ONU,Layer 2 P2MP Fiber Gateway, allows the Operators to deliver an extended portfolio of broadband services to the home or office. FTTH or FTTO with the combination of TP1001-GE and an Ethernet Home Gateway/Ethernet enterprise gateway gives Operators a unique flexible way to build their optical access network. The business case is simple, it allows Operators to select the service enabling home gateway or enterprise gateway independently from the fiber termination. In all it gives a cost efficient offer for both FTTH and FTTB, with minimal capital expenses needed.
TP1001-GE ONU is an cost-effective managed GEPON-based optical access network solution, offers operators a flexible FTTH fiber gateway in a discreet and flexible housing.
With the ability to separating the home gateway from the fiber entrance in to the home and allowing the end user to optimize user experience of Wi-Fi by placing the home gateway in a central location in the premises.
- Quick Specs
- Further Information
- Related Products
- Featured Application
- • Full IEEE 802.3/802.3ah compliance
- • 1 10/100/100M Base-T ethernet port
- • Services supported:VOIP,IP Video and Data
- • Wire-speed Layer 2 switch, in full bidirectional data rate on each port
- • "Plug-and-play" via auto-discovery and configuration
- • Multiple subscriber/Multiple services support from single ONU
- • Hardware efficiency:Multiple services from any Ethernet port
- • IGMP Snooping,Multicast VLAN,Port isolation
- • 8K MAC address table,255 VLAN entries
- • Support 802.1d STP,802.1w RSTP
- • Secure access via Access Control List (ACL) on L2-L7
- • IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex,back pressure for half-duplex
- • Advanced QoS functions enable billing by Service Level Agressment
- • Remote management with faciltates activation and diagnostics,advanced OAM functions
- • Quick installation and turn-up via pre-provisioning of the ONU
- • Flexible installation,long reach operationg range,temerature hardened design
- • Standards compliant
TP1001- GE ONU Fiber gateway for optical access network deployment