Telesail TD724V is a 4-Port Wireless-N dual WAN VDSL2/Gigabit Router, which supports wireless 802.11b/g/n, 4-port Ethernet switch, two(2) FXS port, 1 RJ11 for DSL,1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for fiber ONT, and two USB 2.0 Host. It is the ideal solution for the residential and SOHO users to meet the daily requirement for data/voice communication.
With two built-in phone port (FXS) and flexible calling features, TR724V offers low-cost and powerful talk through high-speed broadband connection. With advanced wireless11N MIMO technology, it’s wireless data transmission rate can be 12 times better (up to 300Mbps) and 6 times better coverage than a standard 802.11g/b router.
Dual-mode VDSL2/ADSL2+ functionalities
It supports Dual-mode functionalities that enable service providers to support both ATM and PTM networks with a single device. It offers bi-directional high-speed VDSL2 and VDSL connections with speeds of up to symmetric 100 Mbps in PTM mode and 1/24 Mbps ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL connections in ATM mode.
Dual WAN to simplify ISP logistics
When migration to the FTTx network, subscribers can keep existing device for terminating the IP-connection but now via the Ethernet WAN, originally DSL WAN. The end-users can still experience in most cases from the original CPE, and which is better than the case that customer have to change current CPE due to the difference of physical connection.
300Mbps 802.11n technology for extreme performance and coverage
It enables WLAN connections compliant with the wireless standard 802.11n ( the next generation wireless standard ) in 2.4GHz. MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) multiple antenna technology. It provides up to 9 times better data transmission rate (up to 300Mbps) and 5 times better coverage than a standard 802.11g/b router ,whitch has greatly increases WLAN coverage, quality and data transfer rates. It has preconfigured individual WPA/WPA2 encryptions, making it secure straight out of the box.
DECT base station for connecting up to 6 cordless telephones
The integrated DECT base station allows you to make cordless telephone calls with up to six mobile components. By using a dedicated radio band (1.9 GHz), it can be used without interference to or from Bluetooth systems and Wi-Fi networks.
Service provider manageable
Service provider can easily manage it via TR-069 such as service provision and firmware upgrade remotely and friendly, therefore helps saving the operational and maintenance costs for service providers.
3G WAN backup support
With USB interface for 3G USB dongle, it provides the flexibility to share either a 3G WAN or a DSL connection with all users in your network when either connection is available without any configuration required
- Quick Specs
- Further Information
- Related Products
- Featured Application
- • Dual-mode VDSL2/ ADSL2+ functionalities
- • Dual-WAN Internet Access
- • 2.4GHz 802.11n and 5GHz 802.11ac concurrent wireless to provide better performance and coverage
- • USB ports to share your Printer, FTP server and Media files over the internet easily
- • 3G WAN Backup
- • Complies with 2.4GHz IEEE802.11n and IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- • Complies with IEEE802.3/802.3u/802.3ab 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet standards
- • Supports EZMax Multi-language Setup Wizard
- • Supports EZView management
- • Supports NAT/NAPT IP sharing
- • WAN Protocols: PPPoE/Static IP/PPTP/DHCP/L2TP
- • Supports advanced 2T3R MIMO technology to enhance the throughput and coverage range significantly
- • High speed data rate – up to 300Mbps.
- • Supports Virtual Server and DMZ
- • Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup ( WPS ) with reset button
- • Supports 64/128-bit WEP encryption and WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK security
- • Supports WMM function to meet the multimedia transmission requirement
- • Supports WDS and Universal Repeater mode
- • Supports Special Applications (Port Triggers)
- • Supports DDNS (DynDNS, TZO), and QoS
- • Supports VPN pass through (IPSec/PPTP)
- • Supports MAC/IP filtering and URL blocking
- • Supports DHCP server and Anti-Dos firewall
- • With two built-in phone ports (FXS)
- • Supports one FXO (Foreign exchange Office) interface (optional)
- • “PSTN Lifeline” feature allows users to switch to the standard phone line in case of power or Internet outage.
- • Web user interface (remote configuration)
- • Firmware upgradeable
- • RFC3261 SIP Version 2 support
- • RTP (RFC1889)
- • Jitter Buffer (Adaptive)
- • G.711 Annex1/2, G.729AB, G.723.1A, G.726 support
- • Bellcore, FSK, DTMF caller ID detection/generation
- • TIA-777-A Caller Idendity and Visual Message Waiting Indicator Equipment Performance Requirements
- • QoS Support TOS/Diff-serv
- • V.21, V.27ter, V.29, V.17 Fax Relay
- • T.38U Fax over IP protocol
- • 3 Way Conferencing Support
- • Comfort Noise Generation
- • Silence Suppression
- • 32ms Echo Cancellation G.168-2005 Support
- • DTMF Tone Generation/Detection
- • DTMF In-Band and Outband RFC2833
- • Telephony Features : CallerID, Call Waiting, Message Waiting, Three Way Conference call (Depends on IP Telephony Service Provider)
- • QoS support for Voice Calls
- • 2 Simultaneous Voice over IP calls
- • Home gateway
- • SOHO Applications
- • The small enterprise applications
- • IPTV and VoIP
- • High data rate broadband sharing
- • Audio and video streaming and transfer
- • Shared broadband internet access
- • Network and online gaming
- • USB storage