TP1002G FXS Gateway is an intelligent Analog Telephone Adapter that enables carrier-class residential and business IP Telephony services delivered over broadband or high-speed Internet connections. It can supports kinds of network protocols, such as IP-routing, bridging, PPP, NAT/PAT, and network management features such as SNMP MIB v2, CLI, Web, etc.
TAG1002G (SIP ATA) can be deployed as a desktop installation to protect customer investment in existing analog devices phones/faxes).The LED lights indicate the state of each call and react to users actions such as on/off hook and hook flash.
It steady runs, and is compatible with various Standard VoIP system. Moreover, TAG1002G (SIP ATA) maintains best voice quality under not only high bandwidth traffic but also low bandwidth traffic using the latest voice compression algorithm and enhanced QoS management features .In addition, TAG1002G (SIP ATA) Analog Telephone Adapter can be used in various network environments such as leased line, ADSL, and Cable Modem networking with fixed IP and dynamic IP environments.
The TAG1002G 2 port FXS Gateway is used by firms, hostels or hospitals who need internal Analog FXS ports to connect lots of analog devices.
- Quick Specs
- Further Information
- Related Products
- Featured Application
- • Residential and SOHO telephony voip gateway for voice over broadband (voip) networks
- • Up to 2 fxs ports or 1 fxs 1 fxo connecting to pots phones or fax machines
- • Provides toll quality voice compression
- • Robust fax handling with support for T.38
- • Integrated router including firewall, nat and smart traffic prioritization
- • Supports a rich set of subscriber calling features
- • Easy integration into existing voip networks
- • Broad interoperability list of softswitches and sip servers
TP1002G,2 Ports FXS Gateway,SIP ATA- Analog Telephone Adapter